Getting where you need to go can be a problem as you age. We offer on-demand, curb to curb transportation service within the city limits of Victoria to those 60 and over.
Curb to Curb Service
All trips must be reserved at least 24 hours in advance, speaking to the transportation coordinator in our front office.
Transportation is provided for:
- Medical Appointments
- Personal Care Appointments, Errands, and Other Community Destinations
- Grocery Shopping
To Reserve a Ride
- You must call 361.576.2189 by 1 pm the day before your appointment at the latest. No reservations will be scheduled after 1 pm.
- Reservations must be made by speaking to someone in the front office. Please do not leave a reservation request message on the answering machine. No exceptions!
- Transportation is only provided within the Victoria city limits.
- A $1 per trip donation is asked for, though transportation is provided regardless of ability to pay.