Skip to main content
- MOW Victoria is concerned about the health and wellbeing of its clients in the face of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- We have closed our dining room and suspended all Senior Center activities effective March 17, 2020 until further notice.
- Registered clients may reserve a meal-to-go for curbside pickup at 11 am. Meal reservations must be made at least 1 day ahead of time.
- Clients who receive home-delivered meals are not affected by these changes. Meal delivery services will continue uninterrupted.
- Transportation services are running on a modified basis, one rider at a time, with a reduced number of rides available daily.
- Masks are still required inside the Meals on Wheels Victoria building after March 9, 2021 until further notice.